Form Auto Filler Help
- Autofill forms
- Auto save forms of any complexity
- Login to any website with one click
- Import CSV files
Form Auto Filler provides an easy solution to import information from Excel, Word or other programs. Just save your information to a file in CSV format and then import it to Form Auto Filler.
To automate and simplify importing information, Form Auto Filler supports CSV or TXT files with pre-defined fields' types. This option is useful for those who have lots of different fields and want to avoid selecting fields' types while 'import' manually.
- Advanced options to simplify and customize your work with 'select' fields. Using Form Auto Fill you can set 'select' type fields to use values or values' numbers.
- 'Get full list of drop down fields' option. This option helps you save a full list of information stored in the 'select' type field(s) so you can easily select the necessary data from the drop down list offline.
- Form Auto Filler supports forms with more than one 'Submit' button so you can easily select which 'Submit' button you want to apply while the 'fill and submit' action.
- Form Auto Filler supports forms that use the 'On-click' event for submitting forms.
- Your form is not a simple html form and uses java scripts to save values? Form Auto Filler supports the java script 'on click' method to set variable values in forms.
- Form fields linking rules: 'By field name and field type', 'By field order number and field type' and 'By field ID and field type' that greatly increases the number of forms you can fill with Form Auto Filler.
- 'Fill only empty fields' option
- Simplify form filling and submitting using the default fill form actions: 'No default action', 'Fill form without asking' and 'Fill & Submit form without asking'.
- Password generator
- Supports forms with more than one 'Submit' button
- Form Auto Filler supports the java script 'on click' method to set variable values in forms